Over the next 12 months Ballarat Community Health is building a team of support coordinators. We are seeking applications from professionals and will consider either part time or full time hours.
The initial contract is a fixed term contract until 30th June 2020. These roles are ongoing roles subject to NDIS income.
- Competitive Salary Packaging Benefit
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Great Work Environment
Do you want to be part of a team helping our community to achieve the best possible health and wellbeing?
Ballarat Community Health (BCH) provides a broad range of services to the community of Ballarat, with outreach services delivered in the Central Highlands region and beyond. In partnership with the community, we create opportunities and supportive environments which empower people to develop and maintain healthy lifestyles, as well as preventing and managing illness. Our Social Support team has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Support Coordinator, to provide vital support within the community. BCH is optimistic about the potential of the NDIS and we are looking for professionals who are interested in having a long term relationship with participants to build their capacity to realise their goals.
Ballarat Community Health is a registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provider.
As the Support Coordinator you will provide:
- Support coordination services to Partners in Recovery (PIR) clients who have an NDIS plan
- Manage a case load of BCH NDIS clients (minimum 5 billable hours per day).
This role is suited to an experienced professional. To be successful for this role you will need:
- a background in working with client groups with complex needs including mental health issues;
- a commitment to team work, innovation and systems change;
- a demonstrated flexibility in their approach to work requirements that results in better outcomes for this target group, and;
- a tertiary qualification in a relevant human services discipline is essential.
If you enjoy working with community members with disabilities and you are seeking a new challenge this is the role for you.
For further enquiries about this role please contact Jane Measday, General Manager Social Support on 03 5338 4500.
Complete the questionnaire and attach your cover letter and resume. When an opportunity arises we'll be in touch if you match for what we're looking for.
If you join us, you'll enjoy competitive salary packaging benefits and flexible working arrangements which include various leave options. We encourage our staff to take advantage of health and wellbeing initiatives and provide a supportive environment where safety comes first.
If you share our values of respect, integrity, optimism, courage, resilience - don't delay. Be part of something special. Apply now.